Exfoliante on Accutane? Can I Use AHA 8% From Paula's Choice?

I have tons of red marks and I'm only in my 3rd mouth of accutane , the course is 7 mouth, I was thinking to speed up the procces a little it takes a lot time so fade can't wait that long , so it it ok to use AHA 8% from Paula Choise?

Exfoliante on Accutane?

+1

Thank you for your question. I would refrain from using any topical acids while on Accutane as this can make the drying and redness side effects normally found with Accutane worse.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist with expertise in acne for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist