About Exercising After Breast Augmentation Surgery?

I had a bs 4 mths ago and got silicon implants. Can i do intense exercise alrdy (jump, kickboxing, plyo, pushups and toning band to do shoulder, back and arm exercises). I want to start program"Turbo Fire" , but i dont know its too hard on me, even thgh it been 4 months already. Before my BA i did P90x and P90x2, so im athletic. I did 2 minutes of Turbo Fire and felt my breast as if they had water inside while i was jumping and they were bouncing. Is it normal? Can i do these exercises already?

Exercising after breast surgery

+1

Since every patient is unique, it’s important to check with your plastic surgeon to make sure you are healing properly, but most patients are able to do intense exercise 4 months after breast augmentation. Many women report feeling their breast implants move around in their chest cavity, but resume activity carefully, listen to your body, and ask your surgeon for advice to avoid any complications.

Ease into exercise after breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question. You should be fine to exercise and do anything that you want this far out from surgery. However, I suggest that you ease into it. You may develop a little fluid around the implant the first few times that you do strenuous exercises, but this should go away over time.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and exercise

+1

For most of my patients, they can usually go back to full activity withint 6-8 weeks. To be safe, I would check with your surgeon.

+1

It is not surprising that your breasts feel different after the surgery. By four months, assuming that your incisions have healed normally there is no reason that you need any restrictions on activity, It will take some time to get back to where you were before the surgery after a four month break. Be sure to wear a good supportive sports bra in the gym.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.