What Exercises Can I do to Help Move Expanders Down?

I am almost finsihed having my expanders filled. I had bilateral mastectomy performed with tissue expanders inserted. They are very hard and my plastic surgeon want me to push down on them to help move them down. Very hard because the expanders are very hard. And other ways to do this.

Expanders and movement

+1

Good luck!  The expanders will most likely not move. Your surgeon will ahve to lwoer the pocket inthe operating room when he exchanges them to permanent implants.

Breast reconstruction

+1

No excercise will move the expanders. The lower edge of the expanders should be at the inframammary line, where the implants should be. Adjustments are done at the time of exchange to breast implants including the use of acellular matrix to support and cover the implant.