Exercises for Better BBL Results

Hi, I am scheduled to have a BBL in July 2014. Are there any exercises that I can do in the meantime to prep my tush for better BBL results?

BBL Exercises

+2

You can increase the size of the muscle by doing squats and lunges.  This gives the tush more shape and more available muscle for fat injection.

Dr. ES

Barbie Butt Exercises

+2

Dear Barbie,

Exercises to build your gluteus (butt) muscles such as squats, walking and running, may help to enhance your BBL results.  They will increase the amount of muscle that you have to inject the fat into, and improve the circulation to the buttock area, possibly increasing the amount of fat that survives after transfer.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://francisnyplasticsurgery.com/body.asp

Exercises for Better BBL Results

+2

The great thing about this surgery is that the transformation that occurs in the matter of a couple of hours in the operating room trumps any period of time in the gym.  Having said that, lunges, squats, and other exercises that cause hypertrophy of the gluteus muscles will help the result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Exercise

+1

Squats and lunges which will improve the size of your gluteal muscles will help improve the survival of the fat grafts

Brazilian Butt Enhancement

+1

There are no exercises that can improve on the results of the Brazilian Butt Lift. However staying healthy with good diet and exercise will help in maintaining your health and healing