Exercise? Butt Lift? Augmentation? (photo)

29 years old, 3 kids, 130lbs, 5'6. Live in NC. I have never really tried working out my butt- I was tom boyish in my younger days, wore my pants low off my hips and I guess while I was developing, terribly indented the sides of my butt. No hips what so ever. I really dont think all the exercise in the world is going to fix this. My butt muscles just seem hopeless and Im not sure what to do.I barely have hips, mostly flat all around. What do you think? Thank you!

Hips

+2

The most important is to romove all the fat in the love handles and lower back, this will start the shaping process.

Transfer fat to the hip area, hopefully you have enough fat to match the lateral thighs. Done properly you should be very pleased

Buttock lift??

+1

You have great proportions!! With some suctioning of the abdomen, contouring of your hips and thighs, flattening of your lower back and sacrum and reinjection of all of this pure fat into the buttocks you will look much much improved!!

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have a shape that is very common for many, many women so don't beat yourself up for how you used to wear your clothes or how you look now. It looks like you may benefit from a Brazilian Buttocks augmentation which is liposuction to areas of your body where there is excess fat (commonly the abdomen, waist, love handles, thighs, bra strap rolls) and then injecting your fat back into your buttocks to create a more pleasing, contoured shape overall. Exercising will not likely give you volume in the area you are lacking it. Best to see a plastic surgeon who is experienced in this procedure. Visit our website to see before and after photos. Good luck to you!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD