Exercise After Cheek, Chin, Orbital Rim Implants and a Few Other Operations

I am getting surgery on March 15th but I have a mini marathon run of almost 4 miles on April 2nd and 10th. Please tell me I can still participate in these events! If I temporarily swell a bit more I am okay with that, as long as it doesn't cause permanent damage or knock my implants crooked. I will take extra care to not hit anything but I would still like to run at my max pace. Also, what kind of training can I still do immediately after my surgery? I want to be in the best shape possible.

Activity after implant surgery

You should be asking your surgeon as different doctors have different aftercare protocols. If you cannot do so for some reason that isa red flag. If he/she already gave you an answer that you do not like coming here for an answer that you do like is not a good idea and possibly another red flag.