What Exercise Can I Do After Breast Aug & Lipo?

Exercise after BA and Lipo

+1

You should be able to exercise approximately 3-4 weeks after your procedures.   You need to give yourself time to heal.  I recommend resuming your exercise routine **gradually**.  Please talk to your PS as he/she is the best person to guide you with your recovery plans.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Exercise after surgery

+1

You should be able to return to exercise after surgery, but the time table is different depending on the surgery performed.  For example if you had your implants placed beneath the muscle you will need to wait longer to do chest exercises than if your implants are above the muscle.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to guide you to what you can safely resume in your exercise routines.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

What Exercise Can I Do After Breast Aug & Liposuction?

+1

You should be able to return to all types of exercise (even strenous) after breast augmentation; it may take longer to some activities than   others (especially those involving the pectoralis major muscle). Your plastic surgeon will guide you during your post op course.

Your plastic surgeon will instruct you and post breast augmentation exercise.

+1

I permit full athletic activity four weeks after breast augmentation. However your surgeon may have different ideas about it in you need to listen to him.

Exercise After Breast Augmentation and Liposuction

+1

This is best answered by your Plastic Surgeon, as he knows what was done.  Discuss your concerns, and post operative instructions at your follow up appointment.  Best wishes for a fast recovery!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1

The question can only be properly answered by your surgeon, who know you, knows what was done, and has followed your recovery. 

All the best.