Exercice Program After Brazillian Butt Lift

I am overall happy with my body. I exercise 4 times a week and eat relatively healthy with lots of lean protein. I hate my back, which is why I want a Brazilian butt lift. After surgery would this be a good workout routine: sprints am/back pm x2 a week heavy leg workouts x1 a week and abs x3 a week

Exercise Program After Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

As a bodybuilder and a plastic surgeon, I can tell you that the results that can be created in the operating room in 2 hours can rarely if ever be duplicated in the gym.   It is important to retain a similar overall weight after liposuction.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA