Botox for overall excessive sweating?

do you think I should use botox because it is not only palm or armpit that sweat.I s it possible to get many injstions at the same time in different ares?

Botox for overall excessive sweating?

+1
Botox is FDA approved and highly effective helping excessive sweating, most patient require 50 units per axilla to see full result and lasts 3-6 months, its best you seek a Board certified physician who is experienced treating Hyperhidrosis

Botox works great for Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)

+1
Botox is a very effective way to treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).  The Botox (botulin toxin) blocks the sweat glands from over-producing so that you have minimal to no sweating after one application.  It typically takes 90-100 units of Botox.  It is a quick procedure with no downtime and results last 6-10 months on average.  

James F. Farrell, MD
Winter Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox works well for underarm sweating, However Miradry or the Cynosure Cellulaze laser works much better and is permanent.

+1
Botox works well for about 6 months.  Ablation of the sweat glands with Miradry or the Cynosure Cellulaze laser works much better and the results are permanent.  A few treatments of Botox is about the same cost as the permanent treatment. The permanent treatments are very safe and take about one hour to perform.  We have now treated over 100 patients and all of them have been very happy with the results.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox for Excessive Sweating

+1
Botox is an excellent and effective treatment for excessive sweating that has failed all other conservative measures. Multiple areas can be treated at the same time safely. I tried it myself just to see if it works and have seen amazing results. Feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have. Good luck to you.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon