I Have Excessive Sweating?

sweating and dripping sweating from my head into my eyes if I do the least little thing in the yard. I am concerned this may be a medical problem as my doctor a few months ago said I was borderline diabetic, with having several foot surgerys I have not been able to do any walking or activities with the result over 4 years of gaining 35lbs. I am 5'4...The sweating is what really concerns me, could this be my thyroid? 

Scalp sweating

Check with your primary care  doctor to make sure this is not a medical condition (probably not). If not, you can have Botox or Dysport injections to your scalp to relieve the sweating for 3-6 months at a time.

Miradry for axillary hyperhidrosis - Los Angeles

Excessive sweating of the armpits are distressing for some.  Miradry is FDA approved for axillary hyperhidrosis and results are longlasting. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Sweating from the head

There is a nice book about craniofacial sweating on Kindle and Nook books that you can download and read. If it is primarily from the head and neck, it is NOT likely to be thyroid related but your thyroid function test panel should be done anyways - sounds like primary cranioofacial hyperhidrosis which is likely to improve with anticholinergic medications and or Botox injections. Hratch Karamanoukian MD FACS