Excessive Hump Removal?

I had a nose hump removed 4 years ago.The upper third of my nose was apparently narrowed too much,mainly(or even solely) on the right side.On this side,there is a sort of a sunken line across the bone that creates a shadow,making it worse.It looks as if one side of the bony pyramid is too vertical,which makes my nose looks deeper on that side.I find strange that the more anterior bones(near face) are symmetrical to the mid.Is it possible to smooth this transition from the nasal bones to the face?

Excessive Hump Removal

+1

Sorry to sound like a broken record from the other responses but without photos you make this so tough. Also physical exam is so very important to giving recommendations for Rhinoplasty surgery. Generally speaking there are many things that can be done to smooth the nasal dorsum after primary Rhinoiplasty. You may need cartilage grafting and or a tissue graft to camouflage the areas you are concerned about. Without seeing pictures there is not much else I can comment on accurately.

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

Without an exam, it is so difficult to say waht might be best fory ou in terms of revision..or even if it is possible. 

Excess Hump Removal

+1

The problem with your contour can be corrected by repositioning the bones or augmenting the depression. I need pictures to make any specific recommendations.

Rhinoplasty revision for narrowed nose.

+1

A revision can correct the problems you mentioned but to give a proper answer I would need photos of your nose.  

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Because revision rhinoplasty is such a visual specialty you really need to post several photos to get worthwhile answers.  Best of luck, Dr K

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS