Removal of Excess Skin to Thigh Area - Cost?

excess skin to thigh area want removed after bariatric surgery. is it expensive?

Thigh Lift Between $5000 and $7000

+2

In the Miami area the cost should range between 5 and 7 thousand dollars including all fees. The cost depends on whether I do a full lift with a vertical incision or just a horizontal incision.

Cost of a thigh lift

+1

The cost for a thigh lift depends upon how much skin needs to be removed.  However, the average cost is around 4-5K.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD

Cost of a thigh lift

+1

In North Texas the cost would range from $5500-$8000.  I would reccommend you call a couple of board certified plastic surgeons in your area and find out the average cost.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Thigh lift cost

+1

The fees for a thigh lift will vary from one region to the next, and will also depend upon how involved the procedure is.  Figure in NYC it will run between $8,000-$15000.

Thigh lift

+1

Thigh lift can mean many things. inner thighs, front thighs and lateral and back thighs.

You need to be more specific as to what you need .

pictures will help.

You need to know exactly what you want, and what the Dr. is doing, the expected results, the risks.

Before surgery not after surgery, so there is no disappointments.