Excess Skin on Mons Pubis Male Please Help I've Looked Everywhere?

Im 6'2 I use to be 257 now I weigh 178 and have excess skin on the pubic bone that stretches when I get a erection. What can I have done to have this removed? Will my pubic area look like a normal persons who was never fat with my full penis exsposed? Do you know anyone who does this and their price because everywhere I call says they don't do it.

Pubic Area Concerns after Weight Loss?

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment.

Most patients who have had the degree of weight loss you have experienced, will have redundant skin of the abdominal wall as well as similar concerns about the pubic area.

Although in person examination will be necessary to accurately advise you, many patients in your situation elect to undergo tummy tuck or lower body lift surgery.

For optimal results,  the pubic area is addressed during these procedures. This area may be large ( prominent) , ptotic (low), or deflated.   

When planning the tummy tuck incision it is possible to keep the incision  low enough that it serves to “raise” the pubic area to some degree.  I like to plan this incision when patients are wearing the “cut” of swimming suit that they plan to wear after the surgery.
During the  tummy talk procedure the pubic area may then be “lifted” and/or defatted ( either directly or with liposuction) as  the specific patient's needs indicate.  Care is taken to avoid over thinning  the area since some coverage of the pubic area is important (for example for padding during intercourse).

You are very correct in that if the pubic area is not treated during the tummy tuck procedure it may be a source of  dissatisfaction afterwards. Revisionary surgery may be necessary to treat the area.