Excess Skin/Bone Structure Looks Like Unibrow

I was wondering why do I have this excess red skin or bone structure (which may create a shadow) that makes it seem like I have a unibrow and also like I have no control over my eyebrow/facial muscles and they just droop. Looks like Frankenstein. Pic is attached; my glabella area looks like a stick-figure bird (can you see it?). It's also bad when I smile so taking pictures is hard. Why and what can be done? A build up of nose bone?

Better photographs

+1

What you have presented is an unclear photograph that does not seem to show your concerns.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excess skin and Brow Bone.

+1

Both of these can be corrected with shaving the bone and removing excess skin thru a hairline forehead lift. The bone in some men is quite prominent and we do this often for males and transgender patients,

Excess Skin beween Eyebrows

+1

Based on the picture, it is hard to give you specific advice.  Some people have extra bone growth along the supraorbital rims which makes this area project.  Others have excess fat.  Without examining you in person, it is hard to give you specific advice.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Unibrow look

+1

It is quite possible that the "excess" bone between your brows is due to relative deficiency of nasal bone projection but an exam is the only way to diagnose this.

Robin T.W. Yuan, M.D.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD