Excess Cartiladge Removed That Supported Nasal Side Walls. Whats the Best Way to Correct It?

Hi, I had a revision rhinoplasty and had to much cartiladge removed to widen my airway. From what I can tell it was the lateral cartiladge and the lesser alar area where the cartiladge meets the bone. Those dont seem connected and give my nose a look without definition and proper sidewall support. Can this be corrected? And if so how difficult is the procedure to lenthen the lateral cartiladge enough that it can be properly tucked into the nasal bone or maxilla to properly support mynose. Thanks

+1

Almost anything can be improved, but without photos or an exam this is difficult to analyze.  You may email me directly through the website link below if interested.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php