Can I Exercise Although I Still Have an Opening From TT Incision?

I had a tummy Tuck because of my mastectomy . I have had some complications and i have an opening in my stomack right where the stiches used to be. can i still exersise? I still have fluids comming from the opne wound. I am putting wet/dry gauses.

Tummy Tuck Recovery and exercising

+1

Thank you for your question.  It is best to contact your surgeon and see what he/she recommends in regards to exercising after tummy tuck surgery with an opening.  Your surgeon may ask that you hold off until your wound is healed so that things the wound doesn't get bigger.

Best Wishes!

Exercise with tummy tuck wound

+1

You need to discuss this with your surgeon to determine your level of activity.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD