What exact surgical procedures do i need for bigger boobs, flatter tummy, and bouncier butt? (photo)

i'm 25 yrs old and decided to get bigger boobs, flatter tummy, more curvacious figure and a bouncier butt. what are the best options for my figure? Note: i'm more of an ex chubby with little fat around mostly skin. p.s. is it necessary to stay the night at the hospital? thanks!

Bigger Boobs, Flatter Tummy, and bouncier butt?

As the Rolling Stones said, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"
Normally a Breast augmentation is not recommended with fat grafting to the butt (Brazilian Butt Lift) because you have to lay on the stomach to protect the fat grafts, but laying on your stomach may affect your breast implants.
But what if I told you you can get all the things you mention without fat graft to the butt? You CAN! see the link below for what I call the "Baltimore Butt Lift" It is based on well planned sculpting of the butt area coupled with your own body fat redistribution.
What really creates an attractive whole is the waist to hip ratio, and the Baltimore Butt Lift can improve your waist to hip ratio without fat grafting so you can get all your lipo, breast aug and contouring in one session without an overnight stay. Check out the video below for the benefits of Total intravenous (no breathing tube) anesthesia.

What exact surgical procedures do i need for bigger boobs, flatter tummy, and bouncier butt?

Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back and Brazilian buttlift along with breast augmentation and lift can be performed at the same time.  All of the surgeries take 4 hours or less.  This is outpatient surgery, and no hospital stay is necessary.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast surgeries each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Multiple procedures

I think that you possibly can have multiple procedures performed at the same time, but it is hard to say without a proper evaluation in person.  Good luck.

Can you get bigger boobs, flutter tummy and bouncier butt

Thank you for your question and photograph.  I would first recommend that you consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in cosmetic surgery and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

As others have stated breast surgery in tummy surgery can be performed together however surgery in the buttocks is not recommended at the same time.

From your photograph you certainly are a candidate for a combination breast lift and breast augmentation.  I cannot tell from your photographs with a tummy tuck is indicated but that is the most common procedure for tightening the abdomen.  Fat injections to the buttocks is commonly done today.

Your choice of an excellent surgeon is most important.

Thank you for your pictures, I can see that you are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, We would do extensive liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper back, lower back, and transfer that fat into the buttocks area.
For your breast I would recommend silicone implants with a small lift, for fuller perkier breasts. Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Better yet seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions after a complete examination from boarded PSS in for city/state. A "Mommy Make Over" is what you are requesting...