Evolution of Breast Shape Post-op?

hello doctors please i need your help !!i had a lollipop lift breast with augmentation ( implants 350cc meduim profil 13cm diam+4cm projection ) so i'm now day 30 after my surgery and i'm scared cauz my breast look very ugly and very flat and more larger then projection !! i need to know if i wear a good push up Bra will help me to have a sexy shape ??? what style of bra will help to increase q sexiest shape !! thanks

Breast shape changes over time

The nipple to fold distance is long. A bra wil not help this issue. Visit with your plastic surgeon to discuss options. I would recommend you heal completely before undertaking any more surgery.