Does Anyone Know if Evolence Filler is Back or at Least Soon on the Market.?

Evolence is off market

+1
I liked the product but it was removed a few years ago, and has not reappeared on the market.  

New Orleans General Surgeon

Evolence

+1

No I have not been able to order it for a while. It was eliminated when I believe J&J bought the company and also bought Mentor . They then discontinued the product. I was told that an Israeli company had purchased it and a was going to re-distribute it . It has not happened as of yet. What a great filler it was.

Paul Albear, MD

Evolence is off the U.S. market for now

+1

Johnson and Johnson has shuttered its Evolence manufacturing facility and Evolence is no longer in the U.S. market in the forseeable future.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Evolence isn't around

+1

Evolence is gone in the US, and I don't know of any plans for it to be reintroduced by another company.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Evolence filler is no longer on the market

+1

Evolence is not on the market any longer, nor will it be reintroduced as far as we are aware. Radiesse is not identical but is often substituted for this agent when hyaluronic acids such as Restylane and Juvederm are not being used.

Ronald Shelton, MD