Is Evolence FDA Approved?

When's this Evolence or Evolence Breeze supposed to be coming out? I heard it was almost FDA approved awhile ago, but I'm still not sure if it has been approved yet or not. Would someone clue me in?

Evolence is FDA approved...the event filler!

+2

The FDA approved Evolence this summer. SInce then, we have been using this soft tissue filler and find that it does have unique properties. It is a collegen based product, but does not need skin testing. It is easily injected with minimal redness and swelling. To that end, it is becoming know as the 'event filler'... one may receive the injection and plan minimal to no downtime. We are observing that Evolence lasts about 6 months.

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Evolence was approved at the end of June 2008 by the US...

+2

Evolence was approved at the end of June 2008 by the US FDA for use in the United States. Physicians have to be trained by the manufacturer before they can purchase the product. This training is occuring and some physicians have the product available.

D.J. Verret, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Evolence is now available

+2

It took a while after the FDA approval for the company to get it into the doctors hands.  It is now available to physicians which have been trained by the company.  Evolence Breeze will not be FDA approved for about 12 months I'm hearing from the company.

Steven F. Weiner, MD