If You Had Multiple Cysts in Both Breasts, What Would Be the Cost?

I have multiple cysts in both of my breasts. My left breast is 1/2 to a full cup size larger than my right. I worry about it but I'm not sure there is anything I can do. I have no insurance and am unemployed. What should I do? Are there any programs out there that would be able to help someone like me?

Breast Examination

+1

IN every city there will be programs that can be utilized.  If you have no job and no other source of income then you will qualify for a program most likely.A good resource would be the local breast cancer support group in your area.  In many instance they are aware of all free screening programs.

Cysts and Breast Workup?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you specific advice online, some general thoughts may be helpful to you.

Self breast exam will be important; you will be in the best position to note any changes on physical examination. Given your stated history, I think it will be important for you to undergo a breast “workup” to make sure the lesions you feel in your breasts are benign. This workup may include a physical examination and/or radiographic workup ( ultrasounds/mammograms).

Without health insurance, you will need to find a clinic in your area that will provide these services at relatively low expense.  Establishing a relationship with a clinic where periodic examinations can be performed will be optimal. 

Unfortunately, I cannot be of help when it comes to the costs associated with these services; you will need to make some phone calls  or seek referrals through your friends/physicians.