Even if Juverderm for lips aren't permanent, or fade, do they at least leave the lips looking a big better?

If it doesn't last very long, does it at least help a bit, permanently? What I mean to say is, even when it's over a year, do the lips look a little bit bigger? Or does it all just fade and your lips are back to square 1 ?

Juvederm for the lips

+1

In general, Juvederm will last 6-7 months on average. Sometimes it will last longer depending on the patient. Juvederm is an excellent filler for the lips, as it is very soft and yields a great looking and natural result. When seeking treatment with Juvederm, I would recommend choosing a board certified and experienced plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. Each is a great choice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

What are the long term results for Juvederm placed in lips? Ask Dr Ellen

+1

Hello Lanadelrey11,

Juvederm is not a product that is expected to have a year long result in the lip area.

The one area where it does have good long term results is below the eyes.

Thanks for asking! Dr Ellen

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon