Is Revision Rhino/Chin Augment/Lip Reduction Even Possible? And if Yes, How Much Will It Cost? (photo)

I'm 20,male.And I've a Deviated Nasal Septum,for which I've been operated once(Septoplasty+FESS) But,not only my septum remains deviated, but my nose has got a weird appearance. What I want to ask is, can rhinoplasty correct my septum and give me a thin sharp aquiline nose. Also, I want my chin to be enlarged and my lips to be reduced (My upper lip protrudes and is slightly asymmetrical) Also, my left frontal sinus is larger than my right, what can be done about that?

I agree with your assessment mostly one exception

+1

The nose can be improved . The lower lip will roll in with the chin implant and may be acceptable without lip reduction.Of course. septum correction can give you better breathing. The real thing I think you are missing is fat grafting to fill in your thin face in the cheek area and the jawline and correct your facial assymetry.A fair fee in Beverly Hills is 20 to 25000$

Revision Rhinoplasty/Chin Augmentation/Lip Reduction

+1

I agree that a revision rhinoplasty is in order in your case. the dorsal bump needs to be rasped and you would most definitely benefit from an over all refinement including bringing the tip upward. If you are still having functional issues that portion should be covered by insurance. The chin augmentation and lip reduction would be a plus as this combination of procedures would balance your face. The cost could range somewhere between $25,000 to $30,000.00 with a portion of that being covered by insurance.

David Alessi, MD