Even After Pocket Revision my Implants Still Too High? (photo)

one year ago i had my first BA and lift ; after around 6 months, my implants never settle and my breast look so high and full on the top, and saggy on bottom. doctor suggest additional lift. after lift my breast looked better, but still same bump and high riding implants. so, after 4 more months, i went under surgery again to relies pocket. still funny looking. is it any chance they will improve over time? how long should i wear stripe

+1

Posted photos out of focus and not level so very hard to advise. But appears as an acceptable result. Either your expectations are unrealistic or there are very minor asymmetries that are causing your unhappiness. Best to seek IN PERSON evaluations. 

Implants too high?

+1

From your description it would seem that you had your most recent surgery less than 2 months ago. If that is true, you will likely continue to see some decrease in upper pole fullness as well as softening of the breast and decent of the implant. It is difficult to accurately assess you without an exam, however from your photos your implants appear to be properly placed and cdentered under your nipples. 

I would suggest that you discuss your concerns with your surgeon. If you are not able to do this then perhaps a second opinion might reassure you.

Eugene J. Sidoti, Jr., MD
Scarsdale Plastic Surgeon