Eurowave Claimed to Be the Ultimate Slimming Down Machine That Builds Muscle Mass. Another Machine to Fool People?

Hello. "Eurowave machine performs inch loss, and can lift and contour the body by actually building new muscle mass. The Eurowave uses a 400Hz and 600Hz pulsating faradic wave, which "works out" the muscle group in much the same way as an isometric exercise. The 18-minute session is completely effortless, and is equivalent to 200 to 500 perfectly formed sit-ups. " This is what I read from a brochure. As doctors, do you agree with this statement? Thanks for your kindness in replying me.

Another machine to fool people?

+1

There are a lot of companies after your dollars.  I have not heard of this machine but I am very wary of any beauty machines.   I have written a series of articles about Beauty Machines That Simply Do No Produce Beauty.   Check this out with a very skeptical eye.  Do not believe testimonials ever.  Do not believe slick ads ever. See who is doing the machine.  Is it a dermatologist, a plastic surgeon, an MD of any sort, a chiropractor?  These machines attract the unwary with promises that are not sincere and cannot be kept.  Although I am not familiar with this machine.....common sense should dictate.   I very much liked the way you asked this question so I copied your phrase for the title.  I suspect you have it right on the money  (which is what it is all about anyway).   I think I will wait at the end of a long line before I sign up for treatment or purchase.   Again, I have never hear about this machine so possible it will work and be the exception.  My Best,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon