What is the best breast lift technique for me? (photo)

I'm 19 yrs, 138lbs, 5'7", ribcage 29 inch, collarbone to nipple measurement 24cm, BWD about 13cm. I'm unhappy with the appearance of my breasts and pretty sure I'm going to need some kind of a breast lift, but not sure which one. I also want breast implants for the upper fullness. I would like to avoid the vertical scars, but understand if that is not possible. My left breast is a bit bigger and saggier and I want my areolas to be reduced. Any opinions on breast lift technique and implant size?

Breast lift options

+2

Of the three most common types of breast lift - doughnut, lollipop, and anchor - given your photos, I would also suggest an anchor or Wise pattern mastopexy. This lift would give you the greatest amount of lift and could also correct the issues of asymmetry. In your case a "short scar" anchor lift is a good option - this would limit the length of the scar under the breast. Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+2
I agree that you are a very good candidate for a breast lift - I would perform a Wise pattern lift which creates an anchor scar. I am not convinced that you will need an implant but it is important to note that your wish boobs photos show patients with implants.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Your best option in my opinion would be a Wise Pattern breast lift.

+2

Your best option in my opinion would be a Wise Pattern breast lift. You will definitely need a vertical scar and most likely a horizontal scar at the breast crease as well to get the look you are trying to achieve. Your areolae would definitely be reduced in size and you might even consider a small sub muscular breast implant to provide you with a little more upper breast fullness.

David Rankin, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for your question and your photos. I would have to examine you for a more intelligent opinion. But it seems you do not have enough breast tissue for achieving breasts like the one that is your favorite. So, if you are willing to settle for something close to your favorite, it can probably be achieved with a short-scar anchor lift. Chances are you might want to add small implants at a later date. I definitely would not do it at the same time. Good luck.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS

+1

After reviewing the posted photos I would recommend a full lift + fat grafting as a stage I. Than allow 3 months healing and if you desire implants than a stage II.