I hit my nose last night and it hurst, is it possible I damaged my Rhinoplasty after 3 years?

Hello, it's been 3 years since I had my rhinoplasty. Last night I hit my nose pretty hard and it hurt a lot. Now its morning it kind of aches, though I don't see any blood or any "I-can't-handle pain." I wonder if it is possible to damage my nose after 3 years. Thank you very much.

Possible Rhinoplasty Damage

+1
In order to assess the damage done to your nose, you should go to emergency room or visit your ENT. You need a doctor to examine the injury in person to make sure you don’t need any immediate care.

Nasal trauma

+1
Without an evaluation in person, it is difficult to say what your nasal trauma did to you.  Best to be seen in person.

Three years post rhinoplasty Trauma

+1
Dear Door, The best thing to do is call your surgeon and have a follow up appointment to see if you caused any fracture. If not you may just have a soft tissue injury to the nose and you may have some slight swelling and soreness that will dissipate and return to normal after a short healing process. Three years post rhinoplasty your nose would be entirely healed. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD