Can I use Restylane after multiple Revision Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had multiple revisions including goretex and polyethylene placement and removement. My nose was left too small and short after primary, now I have only small amount of rib cartilage on my bridge. My nose color is reddish, when it's cold it is purple, only during the night color is fine... May I use small amount restylane on dent of the bridge and dent on right side of the tip (between tip and lateral cartilage). Is it possible with filler make sides of the nose wider? Upper lateral cartilage?

Can I use Restylane after multiple Revision Rhinoplasty?

+2
Might be worth the try with fillers (HA) to avoid additional surgery to the nose. You stated multiple revisions thus I think you must have had at least 3 surgeries on your nose..