Primary Rhinoplasty: Was my tip over-corrected, or is it simply swelling?

Hello. I've had my primary rhinoplasty 2 1/2 weeks ago. My nose had a very large hump and a lot of cartilage in the tip, and my columella was also too big. I asked for a hump reduction with a slight feminine 'scoop' and some tip work to make it look slimmer and just a little bit higher. I like my bridge, but my tip is so swollen and it looks overly rotated, but you can't see the nostrils from the front. How much more is my tip going to droop? Or is it because of the swelling?

+1
It is always difficult to assess the final result so early in the healing process.