5'2, 121 pound, 650cc implants, age 38, mother, breast fed. BWD 14cm. Bra 34B/36A. What are the risks?

It's my dream to have large breast but still maintain the natural look - less fake or operated look. I tried the sizer and like the look of 600cc. My PS told me that he will use 650cc mentor hp cohesive 1 under the muscle. 650cc has 14.4cm in diameter and my BWD is 14cm. I will get a little bit side boob. I had also asked my PS for the risks of rippling symastia and bottom out. The answer was with my physical condition the risks are minimal. I live in Europe. What do you think? Thanks in advance

650cc implants

+2
It's just my opinion, but I don't think it is remotely possible to put a 650cc on a 5'2" 121lb frame and still "maintain the natural look - less fake or operated look". 650cc is a very large implant. It may comply with your base diameter and technically fit behind your breast, but it isn't going to look natural. I think you should return to your surgeon and re-size

Implants of 650 cc and looking natural ?

+1
Dear Milla,
Please run away from any plastic surgeon trying to tell you that 650 cc on a petite frame like yours is OK and you will look natural.
It is NOT.
this is a set-up for all kinds of complications such as more bleeding, pain, displacement with bottoming out and synmastia ( your tissues are way too thin to heal and support the weight of those implants )
I cannot believe either your breast width is 14 cm at such height and weight: you are probably around 10 - 11 cm.
you need to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in cosmetic breast surgery.
you should not go bigger than 300-350 cc max.
good luck,
Florence Mussat

Florence Mussat, MD