Had Extended TT but Need Alot of Work Done on the Back Side, What Do You Recommend?

I had an ETT done 5 months ago. June I will be getting BL/BA. I don't like my back side at all. I feel he should have done a LBL but he thought he could do what I wanted with just an ETT. He loves my results...but not me. Yes my stomach looks alot better then pre op. Would I benefit by getting an UBL while he does my BL/BA or have him complete my ETT into a LBL? I was quoted 6500 and was wondering how much more it would be to finish the ETT around the back side? Thanks

How to proceed after extended tummy tuck

+2

An extended tummy tuck reshapes your stomach and waist, all the way around. It does not deal with your buttocks nor outer thighs. That's the difference between an extended, or circumferential, tummy tuck and a lower body lift.Neither addresses the mid to upper back fat/folds. This is dealt with using liposuction (I prefer using ultrasonic ultrasound here) with or without removal of the excess skin fold, referred to as an upper back lift. This can certainly be done at the same time as your breast surgery. Discuss these options with your surgeon and be clear about your expectations before you go through more surgery. Good luck.

Should you complete your Lower Body Lift?

+2

Thank you for your question.  However, without photos, there is no way I can comment on what you would benefit from. 

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

+1

Thank you for your question. Prices vary with surgeons, and 6500 is on the very low side. Usually this is 10-20K. I would do the BA/BL first, then worry about more later. Leave one side of your body not in pain. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Completion body lift?

+1

Your extended TT treated your front.  It sounds like you need a completion circumferential body lift to treat your flanks, posterior waist, and buttock.  Best of luck.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS