Too Much Juvederm, How Do I Sort This Out? (photo)

I had more Juvederm put into my lips on friday and I look and feel awful. please have a look at my pics and tell me its not right and what my options are. I have a show on Monday and i desperatly need to get this sorted. Also I'm getting mixed feedback, most of my friends think it looks nice and i have nothing to worry about but honestly I feel awful. Your honest opinion would be most helpful. Also, if i have it taken out can they put some in straight after?

Too Much Juvederm in the Lips

Wait at least a week after Juvederm injection into the lips to determine if the volume is too great.  If you feel it is, hyaluronidase can be used.