Ethnic Rhinoplasty to Refine Nose?

I was wondering if my nose could be refined and contoured in a natural looking way. I had been told from my previous post that septal cartilage would be best then ear and rib would be use for augmentation.(Is septal cartilage enough) Judging from the photo i like to know if my nose can be refined and fits well with the face. Also can you explain in detail what procedure is best? My ideal nose would be celebrity Collin Farrell kind of.

Ethnic rhinoplasty to augment bridge of nose

+1

Your own cartilage is the best material for augmenting the bridge. The question boils down to whether a long enough piece of septal cartilage can be harvested from your nose. The septum is cartilage in the front and thin bone in the back. People have a wide variety of ratios of cartilage to bone and sometimes there isn't a long enough section of cartilage to use.

Ear cartilage can sometimes be used depending again on what length is needed. The other issue is if there's enough cartilage available to create the thickness needed.

Rib cartilage would certainly provide enough cartilage for the purpose of improving the height of the bridge.

You really need to visit with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to see what results are realistic given your anatomy. It's hard to assess this with just a single photo.

Ethnic rhinoplasty

+1

On a virgin nose there is usually enough septal cartilage to refine and augment the bridge. If you have a cartilage-depleted nose from prior surgery, then it is important to use ear cartilage or rib cartilage.  

Ethnic Rhinoplasty to Refine Nose

+1

Septal and ear cartilage can be used if you want and need augmentation to refine your nose. Consult with an experienced surgeon to discuss alternative techniques and establish reasonable expectations.

Rhinoplasty and ethnicity

+1

You shoudl have realistic expectations from rhinoplasty. If you need dorsal height, you  may not get enough from septal cartilage. Rib cartilage may be better. As for looking like someone else, I wouldn't bet on it.  You have very thick skin and if I remember Colin Farrell is European and with thin skin which allows for better definition of the tip.  Your thick skin probably wouldn't allow for that.

Ethnic rhinoplasty.

+1

Yes, cartilage from the septum and or ear can be done and give you a more refined nose. One however, cannot make a perfect nose if there is such a thing since it is subjective.