Looking for an Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the US

I recently had alarplasty and alar rim grafts and would be happy if some tip grafts could be added. I do not want to modify any other part of the nose. I'm looking for a good revision ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon in USA who can do this for me. Please help. I have attached a photo of my previous nose. Sorry about the antibiotic cream on my alar base.

Revision rhinoplasty surgeons

+2

There are many surgeons in the US you can choose from that treat people of different ethnicities. In fact, I do not know a rhinoplasty surgeon who just treats one type of patient.

Revision rhinoplasty and tip grafting

+2

Revision rhinoplasty at this stage will depend upon what was done previously and what your expectations are for next rhinoplasty. Tip grafting is possible but you would need to be seen by the surgeon before any further surgery is contemplated,

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Seeking a 4th rhinoplasty

+2

As Dr. Placik mentioned you are looking for a 4th rhinoplasty surgery! Any doctor whom you see needs to know this. After being only one week from your last surgery, now wanting more, you are raising huge red flags to any knowlegable rhinoplasty surgeon. Rather than seeking a surgeon in another country who will do what you want, you should look inside and try to find a person you like without having to do another surgery.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Surgeon for ethnic revision rhinoplasty

+1

Having tip cartilage grafts to the nose is a safe alternative, but it needs to be done for the correct reasons. Adding cartilage tip grafts to the nose will add width and bulk depending upon where they are placed. Full healing takes a year for all of the swelling to subside, so this is not an operation that is done lightly. Thick skin will need to be addressed many times in the postoperative phase in ethnic rhinoplasty by placing cortisone injections into the supratip area in an effort to resolve some dermal fibrosis, scar tissue and edema that tends to heap up after surgery.

Ethnic Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

You want  to consult with an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon -- no surgeons do only ethnic noses. Let your nose heal before considering another operation.   

Isn't this your fourth rhinoplasty?

+1

You have previously submitted a question stating that this would be your fourth rhinoplasty. I would strongly suggest that you make this fact known to any surgeon considering the surgery as there are a higher rate of complications.