Recommendations for Ethnic Rhinoplasty Specialists in Manhattan?

I live in Manhattan and am a 32-year-old West African female. I am interested in a rhinoplasty but want to still look African but refine my tip which is bulbous and a bit large for my face. I want to make sure to perserve my ethnic features and only make a slight improvement (no Michael/Latoya Jackson please!). How can I locate the best specialists in NY with this type of experience? Thanks!

Rhinoplasty surgeons abound in New York

+1

New York is a multicultural city -- I am sure that most good rhinoplastic surgeons do a goodly number of ethnic rhinoplasties. There is no " best." Get a couple of opinions and pick among them.

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Over the past 12 years I have developed and perfected several techniques for African American and Ethnic rhinoplasty. You should find someone that has done a fair amount of African American Rhinoplasties and has the work to back it up.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty experts in Manhattan

+1

There are many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in Manhattan and New York City. I recommend Dr. Minas Constanides or Dr. Steven Pearlman as starters. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon