How Do I Find the Best Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgeon?

I have done a few research and found that many of the Rhinoplasty surgeons have done at least one or two ethnic rhinoplasty but didn't find anyone doing exclusive ethnic rhinoplasty. I looked their before and after pictures but none of them tickled me. How do I find the best ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon (Afro-indian nose)?

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1

You will probably not find anyone who does ethnic rhinoplasties because it is still the minority of patients that I do. However, the principles are the same-reduce the bulbous, round, full tip, narrow the nose, especially at its base, and build up the bridge. I am offering a temporary price reduction because of the economy. Watch my video.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgeons

+1

You will not find any surgeons who do only ethnic rhinoplasties. However, there are many of us on the West  Coast who do a lot of this work because of our patient population. Review the results of experienced surgeons, ask about their practice, and have them show you reults in patients with your skin color and similar nasal characteristics.

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Yes Ethnic Rhinoplasty surgeons are hard to find. Ethnic Rhinoplasty is a specialty in itself. Search the websites and make sure you like what you see then make an appointment with the surgeon. Ask to speak to several of his/her ethnic patients. Also be sure to get computer imaging. Below is a link to my ethnic website. Good Luck.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Finding the best ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon.

+1

There are many surgeons, especially in California, who do ethnic rhinoplasty. We, and others, have done this for 35 years. Look at various websites and talk to the surgeons real patients! Make sure you like their work, since that is what you will be getting. Look for natural noses!

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

+1

I would recommend a colleague of mine who works in Detroit, Michigan as well as New York, NY.

Extremely talented surgeon with impeccable credentials.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD