How many estimated liters of fat do I have for fat grafting to Bbl?

Hi. I'm 5'1 weight of 135/136. Measurements 36-31-40. How many liters of fat do I appear to have for removal in my stomach,flanks, back for removal for Brazilian butt lift ? I would like a big butt so the most cc's my body will allow is preferable. Not sure if I I don't have enough fat for the results I want or should I gain weight?

Fat reserves for buttock augmentation

+1

It looks like from your photos that you have enough fat for harvesting that should be enough for a nice buttock augmentation. An exam in person is essential.

Brazilian buttock lift

+1

My first concern is whether or not you would benefit from a tummy tuck due to the loose skin of your lower abdomen. It appears you do have enough fat for a fat transfer to the buttock. The amount is difficult to estimate without an exam. Once you are examined by an experienced surgeon you may be able to have a better understanding of how much fat you have available.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

+1

I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1500 cc per buttock if you wanted that much of a change. I tailor the operation to whatever the patient desires. You do not need to gain weight for the procedure.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Only by examination one can give you an idea of how much fat can be taken , but it seems you have bout 5000 cc of fat to be removed. A good liposuction to contour your body,is the most important, after cleaning and preparing the fat, it can be transferred artistically to the buttock area to give you a good result

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

How many estimated liters of fat do I have for fat grafting to Bbl

+1

I do not recommend gaining more weight for this procedure unless you are going to keep the weight on. That being said, you certainly do not need to gain weight, you have plenty of fat for harvesting. The thing that is going to determine how much fat can be transferred for you is the pliability of the skin on the buttocks. Your tissues can only expand so much before no further fat can be inserted. You likely can get 1 liter to 1200cc to each side, but no guarantees can be made by any surgeon, as your tissues will define the endpoint. Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting for BBL

+1

thanks for your question and for sharing your photos. You look like a great candidate for a BBL. Based on your photos, I would be able to remove 4-5 liters of fat and be able to transfer about 1,000-1,200 cc per gluteal side, depending on your goals and "wish butt" photo. Take care and good luck

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon