What is the Estimated Cost to Combine Leg, Arm & Butt Lifts?

How to choose a Plastic Surgeon

+1

Hi there-

While I certainly understand your desire (and even need) to know the costs you should expect to incur with your desire improvements, I NEVER think it is wise to make the dollars your priority by asking that question first.

Here are just a few of the questions I think are a lot more important to get answered BEFORE you ask about the dollars:

- Is the surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery?

-Is the facility certified by JCAHO or AAAASF?

-Who is going to give me anesthesia?

-Who is going to take care of me in the recovery room?

And those are just the beginning....

In other words, you really should be a lot more worried about being safe and happy after your surgery, and a lot less worried (at least at first) about how much being safe and happy will cost.

If you search for a good price, you will find one... But in my Orlando Plastic Surgery and Skin Care Center, I see at least a couple of women every week who wish that could take back a bad decision they made earlier- to let someone who was under-qualified do surgery on them just because they charged less....

Here is some advice on finding a plastic surgeon you like and can trust:

The real question is are you a good candidate?

+1

Are you a candidate for such a large combined procedure? Even if you could survive the procedure without a complication, depending on your health, you may not be able to heal well, especially if you have had a gastric bypass.

Money is important, but not as important as your health.

Scott E. Kasden, MD