Estimated Cost of Braces to Fix my Teeth? (photo)

My parents have obtained a dental insurance that covers the entire cost as long as it's $3000-4000 so I would like an opinion on the total cost on braces to help me straighten my teeth and they're really bad!

Price Fixing Orthodontic Insurance

This kind of orthodontic insurance typically uses doctors that have signed a contract with the insurance company to provide treatment at a reduced fee. Your insurance company can give you the name(s) of participating providers. The challenge will be finding a doctor at a convenient location that has the reputation online and in your community so you can feel confident about proceeding with treatment. Best of luck!

San Ramon Orthodontist