Estimated Cost of Braces to Fix my Teeth? (photo)

My parents have obtained a dental insurance that covers the entire cost as long as it's $3000-4000 so I would like an opinion on the total cost on braces to help me straighten my teeth and they're really bad!

Price Fixing Orthodontic Insurance

+1

This kind of orthodontic insurance typically uses doctors that have signed a contract with the insurance company to provide treatment at a reduced fee. Your insurance company can give you the name(s) of participating providers. The challenge will be finding a doctor at a convenient location that has the reputation online and in your community so you can feel confident about proceeding with treatment. Best of luck!

San Ramon Orthodontist