How Many Estimated Cc's of Fat Do I Have Available to Inject in Each Buttock and Hip? (photo)

Hi. I am 5'7 and 160 pounds and am looking to get a brazilian butt lift. I would like to have 800 cc's injected into each buttock and 200 cc's injected into each hip. Does this look achievable from my pictures? I want fat taken from my upper and lower abs, upper back roll, arms, lower back, and inner thighs. Don't want to have a procedure and leave the hospital unhappy and dissatisfied. From my pictures, is my wish pic and cc injection desires possible?

Estimating the amount of fat to inject during a BBL

+1

I think that you are fairly close in your estimate. My only adjustment is that I think you will need more like 400cc in each hip to get to your wish pic. This means that you likely need about 1200 cc per side, 2400cc total. To get 2400cc of good fat for transfer, yoour surgeon will probably need to suction 4000cc of fat. It is hard to see if you have 4000cc to "donate" but this can be determined during an in-office consultation. Please make sure to select a board certified plastic surgeon who does several BBLs per week. This is not always easy to find, which is why many patients travel for this surgery.

Brazilian Buttlift Expectations

+1

The pictures are dark, but from what I can see and your height and weight, I estimate that I could suction out 5 L (the maximum outpatient volume) and transfer at least the amounts that you mentioned.  I have transferred anywhere from about 700 ml to 1500 ml per side, depending upon patient preferences and availability.