What is an Estimate of the Cost of my Procedure? (photo)

I want the bridge of my nose narrowed & defined, my tip smaller & refined, and my nostril width reduced. Considering these specific requests, how much would I probably will be paying for rhinoplasty?

Cost of AA Rhinoplasty

+2

As you can imagine, the cost for this type of surgery varies by location and surgeon as well as the complexity of the surgery itself. Global prices are probably between $5000 - $8000 for a complete Rhinoplasty such as the one you would be contemplating. Even though cost is an important factor, see several surgeons who are experienced nasal surgeons to get educated and to decide which surgeon you would want to work with. Then save what you need. Do not believe that all surgeons performing Rhinoplasty are equal in skill or experience. Choose wisely. The money will be well invested. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Good candidate for a rhinoplasty?

+2

You have many features that can be improved by a rhinoplasty.  The cost of a rhinoplasty will vary based where you live.  On average you can expect a rhinoplasty performed under general anesthesia in the Atlanta area to be 6,000 to 7,000.   Don't let cost be your major concern even though it is an important factor when considering an elective plastic surgical procedure

Rhinoplasty candidate

+2

You are definitely a good candidate for rhinoplasty. As you mention, the primary goal would be to narrow the width of your nose.  Price can vary, but including all costs, you are rob ably looking at between 7000 and 9000 dollars.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Estimate of the Cost

+1
The cost for ethnic rhinoplasty like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We do not charge more for ethnic rhinoplasty than other rhinoplasty due to the frequency we do these cases.

We charge $4000 + MD Anesthesia related costs for ethnic rhinoplasty. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Consult with 3 board certified plastic surgeons to determine your options, and the scope of surgery appropriate for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

What is an Estimate of the Cost of my Procedure?

+1
The cost of rhinoplasty depends on your geographic location and the specifics the procedure will entail.....dorsal reduction, tip work, an implant etc. The average cost on the northeast can range from $7,500 USD to $14,000 USD. When doing your research or during the consultation make sure to ask whether or not the fee includes anesthesia and facility and if they have their own accreditied operationg facility or if an overnight hospital stay if required....this will make a large difference with fees. If you have documented breathing issues, your health insurance may cover a portion of the procedure. Before you schedule your rhinoplasty, contact your health insurer to discuss the possibilities of the procedure being covered.

Philip Miller, MD

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

It is important to find a Dr that can deliver the results you want. A rhinoplasty typically ranges from $5500-$8500. You can talk to 10 different Drs and get 10 different prices. More important than price are the results. Research and find a Dr that has a proven track record. We have been doing noses over 30 years. If you would like a consultation please let us know

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

What is an estimate of the cost of my procedure?

+1

The cost of rhinoplasty can vary depending on the needs of the patient. An ethnic rhinoplasty with alar base reduction can range in price from $10,000 - $15,000. When looking for a surgeon, consider the following:

1) Credentials
2) Experience performing ethnic rhinoplasty
3) A good amount of before and after photos showcasing the surgeon's results
4) Great patient testimonials

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Costs for Bridge, Tip, and Alar Modification

+1

Thank you for the question and your pictures. There are many ways in which your goals can be accomplished through rhinoplasty. The cost of rhinoplasty is quite variable around the country, and even within individual regions. Where I practice, in the San Francisco Bay Area, surgeon fees range from $5000 to $10,000, plus there are often costs of the anesthesia or facility/operating room. The most important factor in your choice should be your relationship with your surgeon and mutual understanding of your goals. Best of luck!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon