Estimate on a Rhinoplasty (Just the Tip of the Nose)? (photo)

I know it's impossible to get exact estimate of a nose job without consultation, but i would like to know at least how much approximately i should have before even considering it. The tip of my nose grew bigger than it was a few years ago, and i just want to have some of this cartilage cut off. I want it straight and less droopy, so just to take off the top and the bottom of the tip of the nose without having any changes done to the bone. I live in the state of Massachusetts. Thank you.

Hi There,

Here is a link that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/Rhinoplasty/cost

Hopefully this helps!

Cost of tip-plasty

+1

The cost of a tip plasty is around $4,600, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee.  A fully rhinoplasty is approximately $7,000.  It is sometimes difficult to only perform a tip rhinoplasty while making sure the entire tip balances with the remainder of the nose.  Many times the full nose has to be addressed in order to achieve balance.  There are a few individuals where just the tip surgery is needed to bring the entire nose back into balance.  A full set of pictures at consultation along with computer imaging would help to make that decision.

Cost?

+1

The range for your operation will vary according to the Cosmetic Surgeon's experience and location: 4-8 K is a reasonable guess.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

Cost of rhinoplasty varies by state and by surgeon.  The cost in Houston, Texas for a tip rhinoplasty is approximately $6,000 including the facility, anesthesia and surgeon's fee.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Tip-Plasty

+1

The cost of surgery will vary depending on the experience of your surgeon, the location of your surgeon, and what is donne at the time of surgery. The cost for the changes you describe will vary between $3,000-6,000.

Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

It is always hard to tell without examining you exactly what you will need done to your tip.  For example, making it smaller can potentially compromise your breathing unless certain precautions are taken.  That said, we charge $5500 for a pure tip rhinoplasty and $6500 for a full rhinoplasty (ie including bony work or profile work).  Hospital and anesthesia charges run about $1200 total.

Happy to see you, if you wish    

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Estimate on a Rhinoplasty (Just the Tip of the Nose)?

+1

Fee ranges from $2,800 to $4,800 for tip rhinoplasty. Best to obtain a few in person evaluations from boarded rhinoplasty surgeons. 

+1

The cost for a tip rhinoplasty depends upon the region and the practice that you select. A typical range would be $5500-8500. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon