Estimate Cost for Rhinoplasty for my Nose?

i understand without a personal consultation from a Dr. i can't get an exact cost for my nose job.but just some info I'm going to list somethings about my nose.can anyone give me some sort of estimate? please. list of nose imperfections: :hump on nose, i have different side views its awful. :my nostrils are different shapes, very noticeable from underneath. :septum is bent to the right in the front :wide bridge, my tip points down a lot, not feminine. :noticeable crooked front view.

Rhinoplasty cost.

The general cost of the average Rhinoplasty is about $8000-10,000. It depends on how much needs to be done. Shop expertise, not cost for the best results.

Cost

Questions regarding cost are very fair and reasonable. Please understand that it is very difficult to provide pricing information without an in-person consultation and examination.

Factors that affect cost include: primary versus revision surgery; open versus closed rhinoplasty; facility fees; anesthesia fees.

After your consultation you should receive a detailed written quote containing all pricing information.

Hope this at least provides some guidance. Best wishes and good luck.

Anand G. Shah, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Rhinoplasty

Cost for any operation will depend on your location and the experience of your surgeon. While cost is important to all of us, don't let that be the ultimate criteria for selecting a surgeon. If it is not done right, the revision work is always more expensive. Expect to spend $6,000-$10,000.

Rhinoplasty cost estimate

These is quite a bit of regional variation for rhinoplasty. Your description of different nostrils sizes likely is related to a septal deviation which would need to be addressed.

A rough range for typical (not revision) rhinoplasty cost including operating room and anesthesiologist fees is $6000-10,000.

I would caution you not to focus on price alone. Surgeon experience, skill level and overall aesthetics are more important, in my experience.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Rhinoplasty fees

The fees for rhinoplasty vary around the country. In NYC, the surgeon fee alone maybe $6-10K, and the facility fee is additional.

Estimate cost for Rhinoplasty

Cost of rhinoplasty will vary by city.  In Seattle, rhinoplasty is roughly $7,000 and includes the cost of general anesthesia, operating room and the surgeon's fee. 

If straightening your septum is determined to be medically necessary, medical insurance may cover that portion of your surgery.  Remember that any procedure performed to improve the outer appearance of your nose is considered elective and is the patient's financial responsibility. 

Rhinoplasty Costs on Average

In the San Diego, CA area the average cost for a septorhinoplasty surgery (which is what you would need based on your description above) would be between $6000-8000 for the services of a board certified facial plastic surgeon with dedicated experience in cosmetic nose surgery. You could certainly find someone to do the procedure for less, but you will be compromising to have a less experienced surgeon perform your operation. My word of caution to you is - do not base your final decision primarily on cost!

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon