I Am 10 Days Post-op Tt and Breast Augmentation and Have Sharp Pain and Lumps?

I am 10 days post-op tt full muscle repair, no lipo and breast augmentation, i was maybe a cup got 375cc silicone. have a soft lump 2 inches left of breast bone 2 inches below ribs that throbs a sharp pain if touch it is even more sharp pain. Also on day of the surgery i weighed 115 today i weigh 113. Is this normal. I still have substantial swelling in lower abdomen.

Lump after surgery?

+3

It's hard to picture without a picture, I'd say check with your ps if you are worried.  The weight issue shouldn't be a problem, as your healing progresses your appitite should improve, try protein shakes that can help.  Best Dr K

Sharp Pain and Lump

+1

A photo might help sort this out but the correct approach is a call to your surgeon. Pain and swelling are the norm, but only an exam can help determine what the lump may be and what if anything needs to be done. 

This is a completely appropriate reason to call your surgeon. All the best. 

Lumps and Pain 10 Days after Mommy Makeover

+1

At 10 days, you will likely have some twinges of pain.  However, I really cannot provide any great advice on this without an exam.  Your plastic surgeon should help you sort through these items.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Sharp Pain After Breast Augmentation

+1

Without examining you it is hard to comment on the breast portion. I would have your surgeon look at it. As for the weight you have a lot of IV fluid still in your system and it will go down slowly over the first week after surgery. Oddly you do not lose much weight from a tummy tuck. Depending on the abdominal skin removed it is usually only a few pounds to maybe 10 if you had a very large abdominal skin excision.

Richard J. Brown, MD