Escalating Pain at 4weeks. Should I Be Concerned?

I had 300cc's placed under the muscle 4weeks ago. At 3weeks I started getting pain in the outer part of my right breast, and initially it felt like muscle pain which I only felt when I slept on my right side. Through the week it got worse in now I feel it there during the day, and a little bit into the top and bottom of the breast, making it slightly painful to massage. I have no other problems and the breasts look great. Should I be concerned about this or will it pass?

Pain

+1
Being that it's been 4 week's and the pain started from nowhere I would contact your PS. That's something that needs to be addressed just to be on the safe side.