Numbness After Erbium Micro Laser and Juvederm in my Laugh Lines

around my mouth and I can't smile even my speach is alittle affected. Went back to the doctor and all he said was it will all come back with time! How much time and have you ever heard of someone having this problem!! Very concerned!!

Numbness and peel and filler

+1

Numbness after a microlaser peel may occur fromthe treatment as well as swelling.  Keep close tabs on this with your doctor. The anesthetic effects should only last a few hours from the local.

+1

Regarding: "Numbness After Erbium Micro Laser and Juvederm in my Laugh Lines
around my mouth
and I can't smile even my speach is alittle affected. Went back to the doctor and all he said was it will all come back with time! How much time and have you ever heard of someone having this problem!! Very concerned
!!"

A Microlaser peel may be anything between 10 to 50 microns, a superficial peel which is nowhere close to the middle layer of the skin, much less the facial muscles or their nerves. The Juvederm placed in the "laugh lines" probably contained a local anesthetic but the effect of its anesthesia would be limited to the areas filled and would last no more than 4-6 hours at most.

If this persists more than 6 hours, another process is going on which is NOT related to your treatment. If this is the case, you may need to consult a Neurologist.