Is It Possible to Erase Faded Eyebrows Completely?

I had my eyebrows permanently done 10 years ago, now the color has faded a lot, and its actually turned a little purple kinda brown. My question is, can I get it completely erased from my face with laser?

Will it take shorter now that the color is faded? What about side effects? And the most important question: WHICH specific type of laser should I use? Please help, they look so bad. I'm sick of them!

Eyebrow Tattoo Removal

+1

Laser tattoo treatment is the only predictable/effective treatment modality for permanent eyebrow tattoo removal. I generally recommend a small trial area to be treated with laser to make sure the laser and ink do not react ( oxidize) and result in a darker color.

Permanent Brow Removal

+1

A lot depends on the pigment that was used to tattoo the brows. I would try a test of laser 1st and see how it responds. There are several different brands of lasers that can be used. It all depends on the wavelength which needs to be matched to the color. Another option would be to redo the tatto with more modern pigments that hopefully won't fade this time.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon