What could be done to have even eyes? (photo)

I am really want a final solution for God sake! I am obvious unequal eyes, now whether it is the eyelids or the eye itself or the position of eye. what is the problem and what can be done to achieve equal equals. I have posted some pictures of my eye. and pls let me know the estimate cost? Thank you.

Asymmetric eyes

+1
Need full face photo for more accurate responses. It appears you have left upper lid ptosis (droopy) and may benefit from ptosis surgery. There is also more upper eyelid hollowness of that side, and injecting filler may make things more symmetric. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation and treatment.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon