Floppy Heart Valve and Cannot Have Epinephrine. Can I Still Get A BBL?

Thank you Doc. Now my biggest problem is that I just found out I have a floppy heart valve and that I cannot have anything with epinephrine so how do I have my bbl now if this liquid it mixed with the lidoocaine in order to do the surgery?

Floating hearth valves should the cardiologist authorize the procedure

+1

your cardiological problem should be  evaluated  for  your  cardiologist in order perhaps  to dismish the  epnephrrine concentration and perhaps  may be realized  in that way

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

If you can not have epinephrine, then you can not have liposuction safely. Epinephrin is important to decrease the bleeding.