Epiduo for my Acne Problem?

I never used to have bad acne, until I used Proactive. Then I started using an all natural herbal product that my mother uses in her profession, but it's just not working for me either. I've considered trying Epiduo, is that the right thing to do?

Epiduo for Acne

+1

Epiduo is an excellent prescription medication for Acne. However, it is prescription and should be used under a physician's supervision.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Epiduo

+1
Epiduo is a good choice for mild to moderate acne. It combines a retinoid, adapalene ( Differin), with a 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide ( same active ingredient as found in Pro-Activ). While epiduo is an excellent medication, I would leave the final decision up to your physician.
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.